Sri Lanka’s cultural depth is recognized by UNESCO, which has declared six archaeological World Heritage Sites in the country. From enormous dagobas (dome-shaped structures) and remains of ancient buildings in the ruined cities of Anuradhapura and Polonnaruwa, to the awesome stairway to the temple at Dambulla and the sensual frescoes of heavenly maidens at the palace at the rock of Sigiriya, visitors can experience these World Heritage Sites within a compact area called the Cultural Triangle.
Package : Cultural Site
Duration : 07 days / 06 nights
|DAY 01 : AIRPORT – KANDY||DAY 05 – SIGIRIYA – POLONNARUWA – SIGIRIYA|
|DAY 02 : KANDY||DAY 06 – SIGIRIYA – DAMBULLA – PINNAWALA – COLOMBO|
|DAY 03 : KANDY – SIGIRIYA||DAY 07 – GALLE – AIRPORT|
|DAY 04 : SIGIRIYA – ANURADHAPURA – SIGIRIYA|
Package Rate – USD 1350 (3 Star Hotel Category)
>Itinerary can be changed as per client request (till confirming the tour).
> Seasonal and other supplements not included.
> Hotels are subject to availability. (3 * hotel category)
- Meet and assist on arrival & assist on departure
- Twin shearing accommodation with H/B Basis
- Transportation by an air-conditioned private tourist Vehicle
- English speaking driver
- Government taxes & service charges
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, Telephone calls, tipping etc.
- Dinner and Lunch.
- Air tickets.
- Entrance fees at visiting sites as per the Given itinerary.